Spooky witches and pumpkins! 🎃 Enjoy some tasty Red Bean Truffles without the high sugar. Connie Leung is back again with another fantastic plant-based recipe, this time making some delicious truffles using red bean, dates, and cocoa powder. Include some Sugar-Free Vitamin C gummies on the side for perfect little pumpkins. Check out her page for more fantastic recipe ideas!
- 1 14oz can red bean
- 10 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 Tbsp Naked Naturals Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp cocoa
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp chocolate chip
- Soak the pitted medjool dates in water for 5 minutes or until it has soften
- Drain the can of red bean and rinse under cold water
- Place the soft medjool dates, red bean, and melted Naked Naturals Virgin Coconut Oil in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add the cocoa, baking powder, vanilla, and sea salt. Process until all ingredients are well combined
- Add the chocolate chips and pulse 6x times
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Use a small cookie scoop and shape into balls
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Allow to cool and keep refrigerated
- Add a sprinkle of fleur de sel before placing into the oven – the combination of sweet and salty was made to be!
- If the texture seems dry in Step (4); add water or coconut milk by the teaspoon