In need of a fun way to rehydrate yourself after a grueling workout? Try these vegan lime coconut electrolyte popsicles! They are perfect for any hot day or if you just need a yummy, hydrating and refreshing snack.
- 1 (13oz.) can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 3–4 tbsp. agave (or other sweetener)
- 1 Pouch of Herbaland Electrolyte Gummies
- Combine all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until completely smooth. The longer you process, the finer the zest will become and the less likely you’ll be to end up with all the zest sinking to the bottom of the popsicle mold.
- Taste and add additional sweetener or lime if needed (Note: flavors will develop when freezing).
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds, drop a few Electrolyte Gummies into each mold, and insert sticks.
- Freeze for a minimum of 3 hours or until completely solid.