Can these healthy brownies get any more mouth-watering? 😋 Made with black beans, buckwheat flour and cacao, these brownies mean some serious business and won't give you the after snack feels. This fantastic recipe was made by Michelle at Find Wellness. Add even more health benefits with some tasty Calcium With Vegan D3 Gummies (Sugar-Free) on top!
- 1 can of Black beans, drained and rinsed
- 5 tbsp of Buckwheat flour
- 2 heaping tbsp of cacao
- 1/2 cup of Maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of Melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp of Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- Coarse salt for topping
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips and more for the top
- Herbaland gummy of choice for topping.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Throw all BUT the chocolate chips into a food processor.
- Mix well.
- Stir in 1/2 cup (or desired amount) chocolate chips.
- Spread into a parchment-lined pan.
- Sprinkle top with chocolate chips.
- Sprinkle with coarse sea salt. Optional.
- Bake for 15-20 mins at 350.
- As soon as they come out of the oven, gently spread the melted chocolate chips to make an icing like topping.
- Now top with your Herbaland gummy of choice!
- They will seem raw, so let them set and cool.
💗 Enjoy! 💛