Feel extra refreshed with this Pina Colada Electrolyte beverage! The balance of electrolytes in our bodies is essential for the normal function of our cells and our organs. Top your creation with some delicious Herbaland Electrolyte Gummies for a sweet AND healthy treat!
Piña Colada Electrolyte Drink Recipe
Ingredients: (Serves One)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1/8 tsp good salt (Redmond’s or Himalayan pink salt)
- Throw all ingredients in a high-speed blender.
- Blend until thoroughly mix well.
- Pour into an ice filled glass.
When blending all ingredients add a handful of ice to create a slushy drink, perfect for hot or cold weather!
Written and Created by Michelle from Find Wellness