A super fun snack that kids will love creating and eating! Plus, this treat will help to get some nutrients in between all the sugary Halloween treats! Use Herbaland's Halloween low sugar gummies for extra spooky fun!
1 apple makes 4 monsters
- 1-2 apples of choice (granny smith is green, perfect for monsters and lower sugar!)
- Nut or seed butter of choice
- 2 packs of Herbaland Tasty Trio Halloween gummies
- Chocolate chips
- Tooth picks
Get creative with your kids and let them use their imagination to find other decorations to use!
- Quarter and core apples
- On the back of the apple quarters, cut into it to create the mouth. Be careful to not cut all the way down, as to keep the quarter intact!
- Now the fun part, use the nut/seed butter as “glue” to hold the toppings on! Use the toothpicks to attach arms and eyes.
Featured Blogger: Michelle Vysohlid, Holistic Nutritionist
I'm Michelle, the founder of Eat Well with Michelle & Find Wellness. I am a Holistic Nutritionist with a passion for holistic health & living and sharing how easy this lifestyle can be. I love educating my clients and audience on valuable and practical ways to find wellness in their lives. I will show you how you can heal and thrive one meal at a time! My main focus in practice is gut health, hormones, and metabolic syndrome. Learn more here.
Please reach out to me on social media as I love meeting new friends worldwide that share the same love for living with intention. Hope to hear from you friends!