Enjoy this delicious breakfast recipe from our foodie friend Connie Leung!
P.S. Can you spot the eye care gummy hiding in the serving bowl?
- 3/4 cup (90g) all purpose flour
- 1 tsp beet root powder/pink pitaya powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup non-dairy mylk
- Whisk together all the ingredients in a mixing bowl until combined
- Spray the pan w cooking spray and set the heat to medium
- Spoon the batter onto the pan and when bubbles appear on the first side, flip!
- Cook until both sides are slightly brown
- Due to its natural color, Beetroot and Pink Pitaya Powder both turn brown when in contact w heat for too long - Cooking on low-medium will have the best result but will take much longer - be patient!!
- I like to make a big batch and pop them in the freezer for a quick and easy breakfast