Getting your daily amount of Vitamin C has never tasted and looked so good! Check out this delicious recipe from the amazing Michelle at Find Wellness. Get a sweet and sugar free boost of Vitamin C with some of Herbaland Sugar-Free Vitamin C Gummies (For Adults & Kids).
- 2 cups Raspberries
- 1/4 cup Water
- Juice from half a Blood orange
- 1/2 tsp of rind from Blood orange
- 1/8 cup of Maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 5 tbsp of Chia seeds
- Add raspberries and water to pot
- Smash raspberries into water and bring to a simmer over medium heat
- Stir in orange juice, rind, maple syrup and cinnamon.
- Keep at medium heat until thickens a bit
- Reduce heat and add in chia seeds, stir well
- Cook in low, stirring for about 15 mins
- Transfer to a jar and store in fridge for up to 5 days
To make the oat bowl:
- Cook oats according to directions
- Top with vitamin C chia jam now add fave topping (I used blood orange slices, cacao nibs, pomegranate)
Click here to find out more amazing recipes!
Recipe & Photos By: Michelle Vysohlid, Nutritionist CNP