- Adequate calcium and vitamin D as part of a healthy diet, along with physical activity, may help prevent bone loss/osteoporosis in peri- and postmenopausal women
- Source of vitamins and minerals, a factor in the maintenance of good health and normal growth and development
- Antioxidant for good health
- Healthy skin and/or mucous membrane support
- Helps maintain/support immune function
- Helps in energy metabolism and in tissue formation
- Helps to maintain healthy bones, hair, nail and/or skin
Recommended dose (Women 19 years and older): Take 2 gummies 1 time per day with food a few hours before or after other medications or natural health products. Take only as directed. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Take only as directed. Do not exceed suggested dosage. Chew thoroughly before swallowing. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if the safety seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool & dry area, away from direct light.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Medicinal ingredients per gummy (2.2 g):
Vitamin A (vitamin A palmitate), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol from lichen), Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), Folate (calcium L-5 methyltetrahydrofolate), Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin), Biotin, Pantothenic Acid (calcium-d-pantothenate), Calcium (tricalcium phosphate), Iodine (potassium iodide), Zinc (zinc citrate), Selenium (L-selenomethionine), Choline (choline bitartrate), Inositol
Non-medicinal ingredients: Soluble tapioca fibre, Isomalto-oligosaccharides, Purified water, Xylitol, pectin, Natural flavours, Citric acid, Sodium citrate, Monk fruit juice concentrate, Natural colour, Organic stevia leaf extract, Organic fruit powder (strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, tart cherry, pomegranate, cranberry), Organic sunflower oil, Organic rice flour.