These delicious vegan black bean brownies are a must-try! They’re the ultimate fudgy and decadent treat that's perfect for any time and any occasion.
- 1 ½ cups black beans
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- ½ cup quick-cooking oats
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup chocolate chunks
- Combine all ingredients (except chocolate chunks) in a food processor and mix until completely smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chunks and pour into a greased 8” square pan.
- Bake at 350F for 15-18 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before cutting (or pop in the fridge to let them firm up faster).