Cravings something sweet after dinner? Or maybe a midday snack. This vegan, no-bake chocolate fudge hits all the right spots. Add some tasty Herbaland Gummies of your choice on top for a fruit treat!
- 2 cups finely chopped dairy-free dark chocolate
- 1 cup drippy nut butter (almond, cashew, tahini, sunflower, etc.)
- 4-6 tbsp. agave (or other sweetener)
- Pinch sea salt
- Herbaland Gummies of your choice
- Melt the chocolate over a double boiler (medium saucepan with 1” of water, simmering, and a glass bowl over top that rests high enough that it doesn't touch the water) on the stovetop. Once melted, remove from heat.
- Add nut butter to the melted chocolate and whisk to combine. Then add sweetener and salt, and stir or whisk to combine.
- Transfer to a parchment-lined loaf pan (or 8×8” baking dish) and top with a few more dollops of nut butter and swirl with a knife. Drop on <insert gummy> so there is one gummy per piece.
- Freeze until firm (approx. 1-2 hours). Slice and enjoy. Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator for 1 week or in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- Top with gummies to add some extra fun to the fudge - we recommend heart-shaped ones like our Calcium & D3 Gummies.
recipe By: Michelle Vysohlid, Nutritionist CNP