The perfect healthy summer treat! It’s low in sugar and high in fiber to cool, refresh, and hydrate on a hot day!
- 1 cucumber, peeled and cut into chunks
- ½ cup baby spinach
- 2 limes, juices
- 2 tablespoons agave (or monk fruit for no sugar added)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 cups water
- Combine the cucumber, spinach, lime juice, sweetener, and water in a high speed blender and blend until well combined.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of chia seed in each glass over ice (optional).
- Strain liquid through a sieve or nut milk bag to remove pulp and pour over the chia seeds, dividing evenly between two glasses.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes or until chia starts to gel a bit.