Work with us
We have the jobs we dreamed of as little kids: Working in a gummy factory! Are you ready to make your childhood dream come true, working for a quickly growing Canadian company, making the world a happier, healthier place one gummy at a time?
Benefits include extended health care, a scholarship program for employees’ children, and a monthly fitness allowance!
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- International Sales Representative
- Warehouse Assistant
- Regulatory Affairs & QA Specialist
- Quality Control Technician
International Sales Representative
We are one of Canada's fastest growing health product company located in Richmond, BC. Currently, we are looking for an ambitious sales person to help us promote and sell leading products. The ideal person should demonstrate strengths in sales, strategic business planning and team building. In addition, that person needs to be resourceful, highly organized and keen. The Sales Representative should show excellent communication skills and the ability to develop strong customer and internal relationship supported by integrity, accountability and follow-through. A background in food science/chemistry is a big asset. Our company provides a steady and pleasant working place, bonus and health benefits. So, if you are seeking for a new and challenging sales position where you can uphold performance standards this position might be a good match for you.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree/ Diploma, A Degree or experience in Chemistry/ Food science/ Nutrition is an asset
- 2+ year experience in international trade, nutraceutical or related health industry
- Trade show experience and able to travel and attend trade shows
- Class 5 drivers license
- BSc or BA degree in business,
Required skills and abilities:
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal & listening)
- Leadership, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Shows solid organizational, leadership and decision-making skills that can make contribution to the organizations' operations and business development in a short time
- Multi-tasks, attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Hard working, proactive and a team player.
Our Natural Health business is looking for a Warehouse Assistant to join our staff. This position will consist of shipping and warehouse inventory tracking. We are looking for a person who is highly organized and efficient. The successful candidate will handle both initial shipping and any returns or replacements as well as tracking deliveries and troubleshooting order issues with suppliers.
- Unpacking of shipment deliveries
- Preparing shipping documents.
- Maintaining records of incoming and outgoing shipments
- Consolidating shipping orders.
- Creating mailing labels
- Assemble and fill boxes and other cartons with items that need to be shipped
- Track inventory and report any shortages to the sales team so they can update the website
- Contact carrier and schedule shipping for each package/shipment
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and update supplies as needed
- Receive products from vendor deliveries and unload trucks at the loading docks
- Compare packing lists to company purchase orders and ensure that the products in each delivery match the packing list
- Must have high attention to detail
- Work well in a team environment and have good interpersonal/communication skills
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing dynamics
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- At least one year of warehouse and shipping/receiving work experience
- Computer skills, basic knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word, Outlook
- Inventory management
- Forklift experience/ forklift certificate
Regulatory Affairs and QA Specialist
We are a fast-growing nutraceutical company located in Richmond, BC with clients based in over 20 countries around the world. Currently, we are seeking a Regulatory Affairs / QA specialist to join our team. Reporting to the Regulatory Lead, the Regulatory Affairs / QA Specialist works closely with and supports the QA/QC, Sales and Purchasing teams. The Regulatory Affairs / QA Specialist provides regulatory support, handles product and site licensing, and stays current with all regulatory changes communicating updates to the team.
- At least 2 years of Regulatory and QA experience in the Nutraceutical industries, covering USA, EU, and Asia
- A professional personality with can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with Health Canada GMP / NHP requirement and site license renewal and NPN application
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Food Science, or similar area of study
- Creative and flexible nature to ensure we satisfy both our consumers and regulatory agencies
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews formulae to ensure they meet regulatory requirements.
- Reviews and summarizes scientific research.
- Provides regulatory support to other departments and conducts regulatory filing.
- Handles and coordinates quality-related licensing and registration, including NPN, Site License, Organic Certification, non-GMO verification.
- Assists in foreign product registration and other customer inquiries
Required Skills and Training:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Food, Nutritional and Health Sciences.
- 1-2 years’ experience in the natural health product/food industry.
- Familiarity with Canadian Food and NHP regulations as well as US FDA regulations for Food and Dietary Supplements.
- Knowledge of GMP standards and organic certification is an asset.
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Quality Control Technician
Herbaland Naturals is one of Canada's fastest growing health product companies located in Richmond, BC. We are always looking for team members who are talented, passionate and hard working. We have a fun and energetic culture and enjoy being the best at what we do!
- Follow written procedures for approval of raw materials, sampling and inspection of in-process, finished products and packaging materials.
- Enforce Good Document Practices and ensure all in-process records are maintained.
- Monitoring and enforcing Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Monitor environmental controls.
- Maintenance and calibration of equipment.
- Troubleshooting and technical support in production.
- Help to monitor the facility, trained personnel, equipment and make sure they are up to GMP standards.
- Undergraduate bachelors level education in a relevant area is sufficient
- 1-year experience in the Nutraceutical, Food or Nutrition Industry in Quality Control is required
- Interest in food/ natural health products/ pharmaceuticals is an advantage.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Motivated, positive attitude and an attention to detail is necessary
Salary based on experience, plus annual bonus and extended health benefit after probation period.
Herbaland is a dynamic and engaging work environment. We keep high standards for employee health and well-being as a top priority. We are growing rapidly and there is an excellent opportunity for qualified candidates to quickly advance their careers.